A great way to collect payments is through a payment gateway but you need more than that to manage your event’s registrations or ticketing.
You need a registration management platform which can not only help you out in collecting payments but also help you out in managing registrations for your events hassle free.
The value proposition to you if you use an event registration/ticketing platform over any payment gateway:
– You can set up your event registration page within a minute. Payment Gateway initiation is a hassle.
– You need to go through a long physical/digital KYC process which is painful really. They might also charge for the setup/maintenance fees.
Getting more audience to your event:
– A payment gateway will never help you out in your event’s promotions. An event ticketing service provider will definitely give his best to help you sell more tickets.
– A tip here would be to choose the ticketing platform which has a good reach in your event vertical.
Features to make it easier for you to manage registrations:
– You can ask as many questions as you want to know more about your attendees(like college name, mobile, phone number, branch etc).
– As soon as your attendee registers all his data is captured which you can anytime download in the form of excel sheet.
– You can create multiple tickets like Registration with accommodation, registration without accommodation, workshop tickets.
– You can give discount offers like a Flat Discount, Group discount, Code Discount, Loyalty Discount, Access Code to attract more attendees.
– Many a time, you want to allow only specific selected people to register for your event. A robust platform like Townscript has a feature in which you can upload email id’s of selected applicants, then only those applicants will be able to register for your fest.
– Also, we have a Registration API which directly connects our server with your portal.
Support: 24*7 support
You can count on our experienced event technology consultants for live customer support on web chat, call or email.
If your attendee faces any problem while registering any problem, generally the ticketing service provider immediately calls them and help them out in paying online.
– We have tied up with multiple payment gateways and we support all the payment options like credit card, debit card, net-banking, wallets & UPI.
Scalable Event Platform
– I am assuming you would be having your website to have your own payment gateway. Imagine your event getting a lot of traffic and the site going down because of that traffic. You might lose a lot of customers because of that.
– You need a dedicated tech team which is experienced to make a site which can handle that much of traffic.
– Event platform like Townscript handle 1000s of ticket sales daily and surely we manage easy ticket sales for you.
Lastly, we take all your headache of managing registrations and make sure you just relax and focus on the event. If you want to manage all of the above on your own, you need a big infrastructure and team for that. I will play a smart choice, avoid these hassles and go with the event ticketing platform.
Download E-Book: How to Sellout Event Tickets Within a Minute